Online Divorce in Georgia
100% Court Approval Guarantee
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Georgia State Forms
- Georgia-Specific Court Filing Instructions
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Georgia
We strive to make the process of document preparation as straightforward as possible for our clients. Our online questionnaire system quickly collects all the needed information to gather the required legal forms and fill them out.
After receiving the forms via email, the customer should print, sign, and file them with the local court. An uncontested divorce typically does not require a court hearing. The spouses should wait for the judge to review the forms, approve them, and issue a final divorce decree.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.