DivorceOnlineGeorgia is an affordable solution to prepare all the necessary paperwork to start an uncontested divorce in Georgia.Online divorce has several significant advantages:
- You don’t need to leave your apartment or office to start working with the online service. You can use any device, such as a PC or smartphone, to complete divorce paperwork.
- You can work on the documents whenever convenient and at your own pace. It will save your precious time compared to endless meetings with a lawyer.
- The process allows you to make unlimited changes while working on the online questionnaire. So, you can go back to previous sections and change some data if you need to.
- After finishing all the preparational steps, all the paperwork can be downloaded to your device in only two business days.
- The service includes state-specific instructions with a detailed step-by-step explanation of filing the papers with the court.
- Affordable cost compared to divorce lawyer’s fees even for amicable cases.
You can begin using our online divorce tools right after checking if you qualify for the service.
How to qualify for an online divorce?
The application for divorce online starts with the eligibility checking. All couples with amicable divorces can get a Georgia online divorce, meaning that they will receive the completed ready-to-file divorce papers to start their case with the court.
Amicable divorce implies that the spouses can negotiate the terms of their separation and decide how to divide property, how much alimony to pay, agree on child custody arrangements, etc.